Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday = Trash Day

Here it is sitting at the curb waiting to be picked up and taken to the landfill.

It started here.
Moved to here.
Then HERE.
It is usually Haylee's job to see that all this is done - emptied from the house on Tuesday night and to the street on Wednesday morning.
But, because she had dance class after school and a school play last night, I got it done this morning.  That's what Gramma's do!

* Others' TRASH can become someone's TREASURES *
My TRASH is just TRASH!

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

...but it's so neat and tidy!

Sassy said...

Yes.....it is neat and tidy for sure.....but I'll just bet there are treasures too......

Plus...what a treasured Grandma and friend you are to so many...you were definitely one of my lucky finds!!!!

Bev said...

You have the cutest little trash girl I've ever seen....and the substitute trash lady ain't so bad either!! There's nothing better than neat and tidy trash...but I'd expect nothing less coming from your house!