Sunday, March 4, 2012

BEDSIDE

Bedside you will find my trusty reading lamp, my dusty floral arrangement, a small framed picture of my son, the TV remote, nighttime lip balm, a clock and my scriptures!
And -
in the drawer there are tissues, and potions and lotions along with an assortment of stuff that I think I may require ere I tuck myself in for the night.
Lower level stashes the c-pap with a purple washcloth on top of it to keep the stinkin' little light from bugging the heck outta me.
Alongside that machine is a stack of books that I should be delving into.  I do read my scriptures regularly, though.
In a few short minutes there will by my cell phone recharging on the nightstand while I recharge on my comfy bed.

SWEET DREAMS

2 comments:

Bev said...

You have the most pleasant, beautiful re-charging station I have ever seen!! I'm so glad I got to see your little beside not too long ago....but now that I see the pictures it kinda makes me want to be back there!! Happy re-charging!!

Sassy said...

Loved your tying together the recharging of your phone and the recharging of your cute self.....and loved your scriptures laying there...if I read mine in bed I fall asleep.....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! What a wonderful example you are!