Tuesday, March 6, 2012

5 PM

Today at 5 pm I was in Lyle's Hummer along with Jim.  We were coming home from our cousin Mark's funeral in Price.
I got  to visit with a lot of beloved family, and the service was beautiful.
It's hard to lose a family member - that is happening at an ever increasing rate as I age.
But, traveling with two of my brothers was such a JOY!
At 
5 pm
we were hoping that we could get to the cheese factory in Beaver before it closed.
We had been told that it closed at 5pm and we were feeling sad that we would
MISS it.
Just outside of Beaver, Jim saw a billboard that said
the hours were 8am - 6pm...
YAY!  WHOOPEE!
SCORE!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Glad for the time you had to spend with your brothers.....and yes it is true the older we get we certainly go to more and more of these funerals......and LUCKY....I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE!!!!!!

Bev said...

I was thinking you were going to the Cheesecake Factory....see how I think. Happy you got to spend time with your amazing brothers...sorry under such sad circumstances. I would have loved to attend Mark's funeral, just couldn't get away again to make that long trip. Hugs to you and your bros!!

Kim J. said...

oh how i love the beaver cheese curds!! it was always a stop for us on the way up to montana! yummy and glad you made it!