Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another DELICIOUS treat
from Pinterest!
click CHICKARITOS for recipe
I tried two different versions
one with puff pastry~
and one with crescent rolls ~
Both ~ DELICIOUS!
I cooked chicken breast in the microwave with lime juice (makes it really moist),  cilantro, salt & pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cumin.  then I shredded (rather than chopped) the chicken in the mixer (it does it so much faster than the fork method).  I added the hot sauce,  green chilies,  and cheese then filled the dough.
I love that they are baked / not fried!
They would be fun in tortillas (corn or flour), as well.
These were quick ~ easy ~ fun ~ little morsels
and
TASTY DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

Bev said...

They sound delish!! Do you think I can remove the carbs? I want to come to your house for dinner!

Sassy said...

Bev can you pick me up and take me to dinner with you???? We would have a ball......
Paula that does look so yummy...I will have to try this recipe....LOVE PINTEREST!!! And.....you and Bev!!! Very thankful for this friendship!!!!!