Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Corner Of My Home

In this little corner in my room shines
a little light
on many
little
ANGELS!

This sweet collection began when my mother died in 1994.

It grew a bit when I finally made it to the temple that same year.

It exploded after my son TODD died in 1995,

and has grown over the years to not only include these, and others scattered throughout the rest of the house,

 but Christmas ornaments as well.
It wasn't started by me.  I never intended to be a collector.
Each one has been presented to me by LOVED ones - friends & family.
I guess you could say that these angels have found me.
They live in the corner ...
How blessed I am to have so many angels watch over my home!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Every time I see an angel I think of you (for more reasons than one). How thankful I am for angels like you in my life!!

Sassy said...

What a wonderful and angelic corner........you are such an angel and am not surprised so many have gifted you with a special treasure.....I ♥ cherubs too..... I am so sorry for your losses my friend....♥