Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting.  Not in entire forgetfulness, and not in utter nakedness, but trailing
CLOUDS
 of glory do we come."
-William Wordsworth
 When I see clouds I am filled with the wonder and grandeur of
GOD'S creation...
I think of eternal things...
my hope and faith
E X P A N D.
We are drawn to clouds even in childhood.

Clouds inspire our imaginations
and
fill us with awe.
Pure,  seemingly soft and comforting are they.
A lovely backdrop for all of God's other creations.
I
LOVE
CLOUDS
!
(ALL PICTURES WERE TAKEN FROM MY FRONT OR BACK YARD TODAY)

2 comments:

Bev said...

I wish I was there with you, laying on the grass, looking up to heavens at the clouds, just like when we were little girls.....dreaming!!

Sassy said...

You wrote about them sooooo beautifully!!!! When I look at clouds or nature for that matter....I feel as if I am standing in Holy places......my testimony burns in me and I can totally feel our Heavenly Father's love for us...... beautiful post!