Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SOMETHING I WORE

I was going to tell you about my rings that I wore -
this one my niece AMY gave me when she was here for the rodeo -
...and this one was given to me for my birthday by my FAVORITE SISTER BETH -
and on my index finger is my favorite ctr ring.
Here are the tons of other rings I wear -
But alas, that is what I was going to talk about. I have a guest contributor tonight, a.k.a. my big brother JIM, who said I should blog about the
T I R E S
I
W O R E
(out, that is)!

It seems that every time I go somewhere with my little brother Lyle we have a flat tire
 and he has to buy a new one or two
or F O U R.
On our way to the reunion last summer we had one flat on his truck, put on the spare and not much further the spare went flat!  We sat by the roadside waving to people and having a great time together while waiting for Beth & Tom to bring us another tire.
Lyle ended up buying a couple of tires when we got to the next town.
Wednesday on our way to Price we stopped in Beaver to have a burger, When we came out to the Hummer to continue on our journey a young man from the tire shop asked if Lyle knew he had some pretty bad wear on his tires.
Long story short - he bought 4 new tires.
That is just what happens when he is with me.
So the Hummer is re-tired, but Lyle still drives it.
Jim on the other hand is retired and he doesn't do much but drive us all to tears with his humor.
I am so thrilled to have JIM here with me for a couple of days!
I think all this blogging has just WORN me out!

3 comments:

Bev said...

cute, cute, cute...both you and Jim. How lucky you are you get to have some more time with him!! You'd better be careful...Lyle won't take you with him anymore....you wear out the tires!!
I can see Haylee going through your jewelry box trying on all those rings...I was amazed at how many you had!

Sassy said...

YOU MAKE ME SMILE!!!!!! I love ALL of your rings! They are all so pretty.........

Something you wore and A-TIRE seems to go hand in hand hahaha LOVE IT.....glad you are enjoying your family...that is awesome!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Those boys will be boys...as usual, glad you get to spend time with them, even if it was for a funeral :( - enjoy!