Sunday, March 25, 2012

~ BREAKFAST ~

Not today. You see, because next week is General Conference, our ward had fast Sunday today!  So I broke the fast with stuffed peppers for dinner.  A lovely little trio of red, yellow and orange peppers.  So tender and tasty.

However, sometimes I love to have traditional breakfast food for dinner.
I like
eggs & toast
biscuits & sausage gravy
french toast
waffles
pancakes
and...
I have eggs & toast nearly EVERY morning!
Love me some filling, energy making, good BREAKFAST!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I love that you could fast today. Our fast Sunday isn't until the 15th....can't wait for General Conference!! Love that you had stuffed peppers for breakfast at the end of your day! You ROCK!!

Sassy said...

That is what I should have done was show our dinner because it was also our Fast Sunday too....so the only one's who ate were the birds who frequest our yard.....I LOVE STUFFED PEPPERS.....and I am a lover of bisquits and gravy too...and french toast.....all so yummy...my problem is I LOVE FOOD!!!!