Sunday, April 1, 2012

What a wonderful two days watching general conference and having my soul nourished.

A new month, a new day, a new beginning.
Hoping each day that this time I can get it right.
I need to really put in practice President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's suggestion - "STOP IT!"

I love that saying that goes:

Live your life so that those who know you, but don't know Him, will want to know Him, because they know you.

What I really want is to be able to see HIS image reflected in my countenance.
Christ's Love
{a painting by Del Parson}

~ That reflection is something I'm striving for ~

2 comments:

Bev said...

Tears.....sounds like we had the same kind of day! Beautiful post indeed and a beautiful testimony. Love the quote...and you're a good example of that very thing!! ♥ you!

Sassy said...

Didn't you just love "STOP IT!" I love having these new but old little thoughts to make me be a better person too....I am always so sad when Conference ends....it was WONDERFUL!!!! I LOVE this picture of Christ.....we have it in our home...when our son Dallas received his patriarchal blessing before his mission from President Huber....he had this picture of Christ hanging in the blessing room and I loved it so much I found me a copy....He said the story behind it is Elder David B. Haight had an out of this world {body} experience and when he was able he asked the artist to paint a happier Christ and when he showed him a copy...Pres. Haight asked him to paint a happier one than that and before this one was finished President Haight passed away never seeing the completed one.....