Saturday, April 28, 2012

Well, I went to sleep on the couch watching a movie with my girls, got up and went to bed without doing my blog post last night.  



You see...
being newly employed means
getting used to a new routine and it has not been a piece of cake for me!
Don't get me wrong - I am so very grateful for a JOB!
Because I am still in "training" I am being scheduled at various times to be able to work with different trainers.  Yesterday I had to be at work an hour before I normally wake up!
So, therefore the early bedtime!
...and missing my blogging time!




1 comment:

Sassy said...

I am so excited for you and being employed but it is so hard to get on a new schedule...at least for me.....new tricks and old dogs comes to mind when it concerns me.....what are you doing in your job? I am sure you are AWESOME!!!!!