Monday, April 9, 2012

THE YOUNGER ME

This is the ONLY picture of my Dad holding me.
I didn't get to know him.
He died when I was 11 months old.

This is my Mom holding me.
I was one year old.

I'm going to a party in a dark blue taffeta dress that I loved!
It was a hand-me-down from Patsy (maybe it was Patricia or Pat or Patty) McLaws.

Me @ High School Graduation!

Expecting my first baby.
8 month along.

Me, Todd, Jay & Andi.

This is my Big Brother and me a month ago.

I just get better and cuter as
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
you go back to the top of the page!

2 comments:

Bev said...

You are adorable in every single picture. Oh, the memories!! I love you especially the way you are right this very minute!!! Love your big bro too!!

Sassy said...

Seriously...you are too funny! I love your pictures.......your picture with your Dad must be a dear dear treasure......I am sorry you lost him at such a young age....I am certain he is very pleased with the woman you became....LOVE ALL THE OLDEN DAY PIC'S!!!! hahaha