Monday, April 30, 2012

The thing that makes me sad is not being able to attend EVERY occasion that involves someone I love - whether it be lack of time, too far away, not enough gas in my car, a previous engagement,  whatever.  I want to go to every blessing, baptism, missionary farewell, wedding, graduation, birthday party, anniversary celebration, reunion (class or family), lunch, tea party, shower (baby or bridal) ...  I just want to share the time and let all those I love know how much they mean to me before I go (or can't) to their funeral.

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

What a nice person you are...I wish we could always do everything too!

Bev said...

I wish you could come to our baby shower....dang....if you only lived just a little closer! How thoughtful you are in attending all you can....and I agree with Diane...you are indeed a nice person, with a capital N~love you!

Sassy said...

Bless your heart.......I too dislike it when I can't support everything.....but knowing you the little bit that I do KNOWS IF YOU COULD YOU WOULD and so those that know you very well KNOWS THAT TOO!!!!!