Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking down
the path I've followed ~
~ if I had it to do again,
I would maybe open gates instead of climbing over, or move the rocks instead of tripping.
Perhaps I wouldn't have strayed so far from center to see the mirages on the outer sides.
I've had some hills, and fences, and thorny places...
BUT
I know that I am wiser and stronger.
I've been humbled.
I've been led to restful places of comfort and beauty.
I know the way and am grateful for 
my Redeemer
who has prepared the path before me.
I am enjoying the journey and the companions I share it with.
AND
I prefer to look UP!

2 comments:

Bev said...

This is beautiful!! Yes, I agree, look up!! Just think of the lessons you've learned along the way. Isn't free agency awesome!! ps...love the lashes. I'm so jealous!

Sassy said...

I am sorry I thought I wrote a comment last night.........love your lashes too! I agree free agency is God's GREATEST gift!!! You wrote such a BEAUTIFUL post!!!! LOVE IT!