Friday, April 13, 2012

Found - one Miracle! ...cleaner, that is.

By accident I FOUND an amazing thing!
Yesterday morning the floor above had dark brown grout!
(really just built-up dirt)
When I went to use Tilex Mold & Mildew remover in my shower, I got a puddle on the floor.  It sat there for a while and when I wiped it up -  the brown gunk just rolled up with the damp cloth!  YAY!!  I didn't have to scrub!  I didn't have to get on my knees!
I proceeded to do the entire floor a reachable section at a time!

Here is my larger tile in the kitchen ~
more gunk.
Just a squirt of Tilex on the grout
and let it soak.
Go bake cookies.
Come back.
Wipe it off.
~easy-peasy~
Just look at that contrast!
Everything else I have tried involved SCRUBBING!
No more tile grout cleaner, no more bleach pen, or magic sponge.  No more brushes.
No more sore knees! 
I love my FIND!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!! I have some of that and I hate the ugly grout in this home......tomorrow baby I am doing this........THANKS FOR THE TIP MY FRIEND!

Bev said...

I love your find too!! I'm going tomorrow and pick me some up....my whiteish grout drives me crazy and scrubbing is involved! I'll be sure to post about it....can't wait!