Monday, April 2, 2012

I thought a little splash of COLOUR on the front door would
be great when the Easter decor comes down next week,
Lots of little bumberchutes - you know, "April Showers Bring May Flowers"!
This is now hanging in the garage just waiting for its' turn to greet our guests at the front door.

Saturday evening I got the urge to do something creative.  I used a chewed up pink pool noodle with about a foot of it cut off and hot pink duct tape to hold it together.  The little umbrellas were in with all my party plates & napkins & picks.  They have been there for years just waiting for something special to adorn.
Got the idea from pinterest here.  She used a grapevine wreath and different sizes of paper umbrellas.  I used what I had on hand.
I like that it is so COLORFUL
and CHEERFUL
for those coming days of showers in
APRIL.

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Very clever and DARLING!

Sassy said...

Aren't you smart? LOVE IT!!!Bunnies, baskets and 'brella's...PERF FOR EASTER!!! Love the HAPPY colors! What a GREAT way for you to greet your guests? One creative chick you are!!!

Bev said...

Well, aren't you creative!! I love it when I can actually do something with all the crap I've been hoarding....and look, you've done it. It shouts SPRING for sure! So stinkin' cute!!