Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Most weekday mornings, after dropping the kids off at the bus stop, will find me at the computer desk.  After reading my email, scanning the online news, checking out the job market, and sending out resumes, I break out to the kitchen.  I fix me a couple of eggs and settle back at the desk to enjoy the  blogs of family and friends while I eat my breakfast.
After catching up on new happenings, or learning a new trick or recipe, or just enjoying the thought processes,  I start to ponder or muse on what I will be posting that day.
Then it is on to pinterest!
By the time I get off there, I rush my plate to the dishwasher and the rest of the day begins!
Weekends I sit at the table with family for a big breakfast of
either biscuits & gravy, or waffles, or pancakes, or french toast!
Breakfast is my favorite meal no matter where I have it!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Cute little breakfast spot!! You and Newel love breakfast....me, not so much. I'd love to be at your house for breakfast some day....let's see, last time I was there we had biscuts and gravey.....yum!

Sassy said...

I love french toast or waffles and biscuits and gravy too......I miss making brakfasts for my family.....I LOVE BREAKFASTS.....but the boyfriend doesn't really do breakfast and today was his day off.....I do mine in front of the computer too...I LOVE LOVE LOVE MORNINGS!!!!!!! Good Luck with your job search......and have fun on Pinterest....boy I sure do....LOVE IT!!!!!! And...it has GREAT BREAKFAST RECIPE'S too!!!! :•}