Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's A Game - "M" IS FOR...

Here's the game - a blogger friend (thanks, Bev, I love this!) assigned me a letter and I have to come up with 10 things I love beginning with that letter. I thought it sounded like fun so I thought I'd start this game on my blog too. If you follow my blog and want to play, here's what you do. Leave me a "comment" that you want to play and I'll assign you a letter. You are to share with us 10 things you love... that begin with that letter. Then you play it forward and folks will in turn leave you a comment and you can assign them a letter and on and on... Come on and play! My letter is "M". ...here are the things I love that begin with "M"
  1. MOM - the most wonderful and important woman in my life and I love & miss her so!

  2. Motherhood - what a cherished gift to bring three beautiful children to this world! They are my greatest accomplishment and I love them!

  3. Miss Haylee - She may be her mom's greatest accomplishment, but she is my world and I love her to the sky and back!

  4. Me - yep, I kinda like who I've become!

  5. Men - OK, ONE in particular has my heart, but there is my son, my dads & my granddads, and my brothers, uncles, nephews, and in-laws whom I also love greatly!

  6. Music - the kind that touches my soul, or makes me dance, or sing along - I love it and it's all good!

  7. Mexican food - o, yeah, I love it and I could have it everyday and not get tired of it.

  8. M & M's - Dark chocolate with peanuts is my fave! Love 'em!

  9. Medical Miracles - I LOVE that my HEART is in good shape thanks to my bypass surgery!
  10. Memories - I love Making them and Musing on them!

Leave me a comment saying you want to play and I will message you a "letter" for you to get started. On your Mark - Get Set - GO!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally know that I'm going to do this... hit me with a letter!

Bev said...

How fun would it be for you and I to keep going back and forth with this....too funny! You rock!!

Dare me!

Paula said...

Thanks A. - to you I gave the Letter "G".

To B. - Hey great idea - How 'bout you take the letter "K"?!

The Kings said...

Loved your answers. You're an awesome mom and example to me. Love ya lots.