Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FOR MY DAUGHTER

Because you have had more heartache, sorrow, grief and despair than anyone of your young years should ever have to deal with...
Because you have handled it all with the dignity passed on to you through generations...
Because you are an amazing mother to my granddaughter...
Because you teach me everyday...
Because you have wisdom way beyond your years that comes from experience and the heart...
Because you are a tender, loving, compasionate friend...
Because you are my SUNSHINE...
I wish for you all the joy, wonder, laughter and love your HEART desires and MORE than it can hold.

I LOVE YOU TO ETERNITY AND BACK! mom

3 comments:

Bev said...

You are amazing and how lucky is Andi to have you for a MOM....what a sweet tribute. I could read your writing all day! Keep it uP....I look so forward to your blogs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you mom. I needed this today. I love you.

the duchess said...

What a wonderful tribute. XOXO