Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Great 8 Tag - THANKS, BEV!!








8 THINGS ABOUT ME

Here are the rules:

  • Post Rules On Your Blog
  • Answer The Six "8" Items (they are not in any particular order)

  • Let Each Person Know By Leaving Them A Comment

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

  1. Good Eats ( I love Alton Brown's weird humor, and I learn a LOT)

  2. Food Network Challenge (especially the cakes and sugar work)

  3. Diners, Drive-ins & Dives (I seem to like the food shows as well as you, Bev)

  4. Weeds (even though the new season hasn't started)

  5. American Idol

  6. Big Love (must be having lived around them for years and never seen any like these)

  7. CSI
  8. CSI Miami

8 THINGS IS DID YESTERDAY

  1. Showered
  2. Had eggs & toast for breakfast
  3. Went to the office
  4. Changed the toner in the copier
  5. Worked on a puzzle
  6. Sneezed & wiped my nose a LOT (I have an icky head cold)
  7. Made a really yummy dinner (crab stuffed ravioli with lemon parmesan sauce)
  8. Read scriptures for 50 minutes (our stake has challenged us to read for 20 minutes a day)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

  1. Going to Moapa tomorrow nite to be with family (my brother from Missouri will be there)
  2. Hug & kisses from Haylee
  3. Hugs & kisses from Andi
  4. Payday
  5. The WEEKEND
  6. Email from my favorite man

  7. Sleeping in on Saturday

  8. Clean Sheets

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

  1. Texas Roadhouse

  2. Outback

  3. Paula's Casuela (not mine, however, I do cook a mean Mexican meal)

  4. Painted Pony

  5. The Pasta Factory

  6. The Pizza Factory (but not for the pizza - it's the breadsticks!)

  7. Don Pedro's

  8. The Rickshaw

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

  1. Financial Freedom (let's start off BIG)

  2. That the dishwasher would unload itself (I know that's the height of laziness)

  3. That all my family lived within a day trip

  4. That my grandaughter heals completely and always remains safe

  5. That I had more time in a day

  6. That I could keep up with my Haylee

  7. That America could go back to the way God meant it to be - a promised land

  8. That my favorite man would move to St. George

8 PEOPLE I TAG

  1. The Duchess

  2. Katie

  3. Debbie

  4. Carrie

  5. Vannessa

  6. Angee

  7. Jamie

  8. Beth

OK, now I've got back into the groove a little bit, I may do some more musing soon - like tomorrow!




1 comment:

the duchess said...

I got tagged and didn't even know it. That's what happens when I unplug for a few days, eh. I'd better get to work on my 8 List...