Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On The Road AGAIN




Woo hoo! I finally got her back! Can't possibly express just how happy that makes me feel - but you'll know if you've ever been without your wheels for more than a minute. It's that freedom and independence thing... that rush of being on the open road with the windows down and the wind blowing your tresses, and singing at the top of your lungs with the music turned waaay up... your foot to the floor - just knowing that something wonderful waits for you around the next bend (hopefully not an officer of the law). OK, so maybe I got a little carried away - but - wait - NO. If you know ME, you will also know that is the way it IS - PERIOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!

the duchess said...

Thanks for reminding me. I need to take mine in for some maintenance tomorrow. The ol' Mustang still runs and is ALMOST paid for and will run even better.

Bev said...

Girl, do you think you could do a post? I keep checking every day.....please?