Friday, February 6, 2009

SCRATCHING MY BRAIN

Do you ever have one of those days? It must be this stinkin' head cold that I have, but I can't tell my brain from my bottom today!

I went in the kitchen twice for my meds this morning and couldn't remember when I got there why I was there.

I left the office to run errrands and on my way back stopped to get the mail only to remember that I left my mail key on the key ring that was still attached to the key in my office door keyhole!

I misdated TWO (I'm talking the same deposit TWICE) deposit slips.

Perhaps I had better wait 'til tomorrow to do some musing!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oh my, I hope you get home OK....who knows where you'll end up! Cute, cute, cute...scratching his bumm....I know the feeling. Keep up the bloggin...I love checking out what's going on in your life! Love you to death....