Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Very Unusual Facial

You know the stuff.
We've all used it to calm our upset tummy.
My grandmother used to keep it in the door of her fridge.
When I was little, I used to sneak into her kitchen, open the fridge and take a swig!

 eeew!
I thought it was so yummy!
Not anymore!
However, I was told about a different use for this bright PINK concoction
~ a facial! ~

Last night I decided to see if it works.
Not a great picture (must be the camera!), but my face is slathered with pink goo!  It smelled fantastically minty and yummy.  It made my face tingle.  I let it dry and then washed it off with warm water followed with a splash of cold water.
My skin GLOWED!
And, it feels so SOFT!
(It did take a little work to get it out of my hair.  I had a pink fringe for a while!)
There you go ~ something new to try!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!! I did it too!!!!! YOU ARE MUCH CUTER THAN ME....I loved the smell and the feel as well...YOU'RE DA BOMB BABY!!!!!!

Bev said...

You and Sassy both did a Pepto facial....did you read her blog? I am going to try it and I'll be sure to post a pic too!! And......I love the picture!!!
ps Probably won't be coming with Nel after all. Just too busy at work with tax time, etc. But, we'll come over and visit with you when we come and see Jimmy. I'm sad, but it's next to impossible to get away right now.