Sunday, January 22, 2012

...and on the 7th day...

I LOVE Sunday!
Having gone to bed Saturday night after reading from the scriptures, re-reading my Primary lesson, and saying my prayers, I so can't wait for Sunday morning.

Renewing my covenants by taking the sacrament gives me such peace and refreshment.
I'm so imperfect, and therefore grateful for the Savior's atonement.  I can feel his LOVE.
Hearing the testimonies of the speakers, teaches and strengthens me.

Teaching those precious little ones in my primary class makes me humbly realize the beautiful gifts that we have been blessed with.  The sweet voices when they sing ~ the way they are eager to show their faith ~ their tender prayers ~ their reverence ~  they lift and inspire me.
And, after a peaceful afternoon with my girls,
Haylee and I went to a beautiful Baptism Preview at the church.
BEST  kind of day!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Sounds like both our Sundays were AWESOME!!
I love primary and the sweet innocence of those little ones! I'll see you in a few days...I'll come your way and spend some time! Have a safe trip!!

Sassy said...

Ther is NOTHING better than children!!!!!! I think that is why I loved teaching the little ones......they make me smile and my friend it sounds like they are very lucky to have you........I too love my scriptures and the peace and strength I find in them.....LOVED READING YOUR TESTIMONY!