Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FAMILY = COMFORT & JOY


Each and every day it is my family that makes it all worth while!  I am so blessed to have been placed in this family.  I am so grateful for all those who came before me, and the choices and sacrifices they made, and their faith and testimonies and obedience, so that I could be born in the covenant and live in this promised land.  The influence of my grandparents, parents, and siblings ~ Not a day goes by that I don't think of them.  I am so thrilled to have so many aunts & uncles & cousins that have touched my heart and made my life so colorful and full.  A rich array of nieces and nephews that I adore...And my babies ~ Toni, Todd & Andi ~ my precious children, my treasures, my hope, my comfort,  how tender that they chose me! ... but the joy of having a grand daughter is to have a slice of heaven!  I love you so, Haylee!

the secret is ... she loves me, too!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Touched my ♥!! I know she loves you and so do I. I miss you so!!