Friday, January 20, 2012

Heavenly Delicious or Downright Evil

Who doesn't love BROWNIES?
Wait --- I really don't want to know!
~ I made these last night ~
See that lighter color layer in the middle?
Well... that's where the decadence comes into these delightful morsels.
Make any brownie recipe - Your favorite kind in a box will do.
Pour 1/2 of the batter into a 9'X13" pan.
Are you ready?  Here comes the yummy part...
Place 3 - yep three large - Symphony bars (milk chocolate or toffee - whichever  suits your fancy) on top of that, and finish by topping with the rest of the batter.
Bake as instructed on the box, or your recipe!
Ta-da!
Makes your taste buds giddy!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YUMMY!!!! I would choose the toffee for sure...I will try those next week when I get back from Cali....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FRIEND!!!! I will be off the computer till Tuesday night...=( MISS ME hahahahaha

Bev said...

Evil.......you are EVIL!! Dang, I can smell them from here! You can sure tell we're related....chocolate runs through our veins!~So happy, happy, happy you and Sassy connected. Love both of you tons!!! That's what I love about blogging...I've made new friends and kept in touch with special people like you!!