Thursday, March 12, 2009

MOM'S 20 ?s ... ANSWERS BY ANDI

My little girl gave her little girl this cute little survey that your kids are to answer about you. I didn't see an age limit, so I gave the survey to her. It was lots of fun, you should try it - you may be surprised!

  1. What is something Mom always says to you? "Hi Cutie Pie!"
  2. What makes Mom Happy? "Family" {she nailed it}
  3. What makes Mom sad? "When someone in your family is sad." {exactly right}
  4. How does your Mom make you laugh? "Giggle, giggle" {just asking the ? made her laugh!}
  5. What was your Mom like as a child? "A little s--t!" {oh, really!} "A lot like Haylee." {well, in that case...}
  6. How old is your Mom? "62 - a kid at heart." {right on both counts}
  7. How tall is your Mom? "5'3" - I figure you have a little more height than me." {spot on!}
  8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? "Hang out with family - oh, and play Yahtzee!" {yep, it's true}
  9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? "Enjoy the QUIET!" {AMEN - well, sometimes}
  10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Writing!" {I wish}
  11. What is your Mom really good at? "Cooking." {can ya tell I like to eat it, too}
  12. What is your Mom not very good at? "Following directions!" {what? she never even hesitated}
  13. What does your Mom do for her job? "Babysit." {i thought it was to counsel, advise, keep legal, look cool ...}
  14. What is your Mom's favorite food? "Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's - is that a food?"
  15. What makes you proud of your Mom? "How she's stayed strong through everything she's been through."
  16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Someone sassy - Betty Boop!" {boop, boop, de doop!}
  17. What do you and your Mom do together? " (giggle-giggle) EVERYTHING!" {GIGGLE}
  18. How are you and your Mom the same? "Cute, Sassy (pause) Stubborn!" {ok, then}
  19. How do you know your Mom loves you? "By everything you do for me." {there's no end to what I would do...}
  20. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? "Anywhere FAMILY is."

{that's MY girl! You Cutie Pie!}

4 comments:

Bev said...

How cute is that. What a hoot and I loved the answers......perfect, and your little comments too, Paula. Isn't this fun!!

Becca said...

I could just picture and hear the both of you giggleing as you did this together. Miss those giggles! hope to see you in a few weeks. Cant wait for you to meet the boys!!

Anonymous said...

This was SO much fun! I can't believe how much we giggled just trying to get the answers down. I love you!

Kim J. said...

that is too funny! I should do this for my mom!