Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'll tell you about me if you tell me about you...


5 things under $5 I couldn't live without...

1) Sonic 44 0z. diet cola with lemon & lots of ice
2) Eyebrow pencil
3) Lip Gloss
4) Q-tips
5) Emery boards

5 favorite movies...

1) Inn of The Sixth Happiness (oldie)
2) Pearl Harbor
3) Benny & Joon
4) The Notebook
5) A Walk in The Clouds

5 baby names I love...

1) Emma
2) Gracie
3) Haylee
4) Joshua
5) Travis

5 songs I love...

1) You’ll Never Find Another Love
2) Because I Have Been Given Much - my church favorite
3) You Are My Sunshine – sang it to my kids a lot & remember Grandad Lofgreen singing it
4) Watching Airplanes – well, anything Gary Allan sings
5) For Once In My Life

5 life changing moments...

1) Birthing my 3 babies
2) The death of my 2 children
3) Losing my mom & 2 sisters
4) When I became a GRANDMA!!
5) Heart surgery

5 current obsessions... not "current" but ongoing...

1) Blogging – so glad I was talked into doing it!
2) Fluffing & straightening sofa pillows -lame, huh?
3) Diet Pepsi
4) Scented rooms – whether it be candles on warmers or sprays
5) Kitchen stuff or serving dishes that are unique

5 places I want to go...

1) Church History Tour
2) Sea World
3) Disneyland – again & again
4) Sweden
5) Cruise somewhere sunny & warm

5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without...

1) Watersoftener
2) Washing machine
3) Dish washer
4) Microwave
5) Refrigerator

So, now do a post and tell me about you. I'll be checking. Just cut and paste this post and change my answers and fill yours in. I'll warn you, it's harder than it looks.

1 comment:

Bev said...

How fun that was to read! I'm still trying to get my thoughts together to blog about our wonderful weekend. How I love to be with you and your girls! You are the perfect hostess and make me always feel welcome and special! I pulled my clothes our of my suitcase and they smelled like your house....it took me right back to you!! love you!!