Sunday, March 15, 2009

HERE IT COMES IN SEVENS!


Join the fun. Come up with a list of 'sevens' that others might not know about you. Post about them, then leave a comment.

Seven Things I Love

  1. Family
  2. Fresh air coming in through open windows and doors.
  3. HUGS!
  4. All my senses enabling me to enjoy all the colors, textures, tastes, sounds and scents of this wonderful world.
  5. Going barefoot
  6. Candlelight
  7. Freshly laundered sheets

Seven Pet Peeves

  1. Limp Handshakes
  2. Inept change givers {some people can't count back change properly - if at all}
  3. Loud noises early in the morning
  4. Cars taking up more than one parking space
  5. Errant shopping carts in parking lots {I've been known to gather a few of them up as I park my cart properly}
  6. Phone calls that are a recording
  7. Eating while talking on the phone

Seven Things I Can't Do

  1. Follow directions {according to my darling daughter}
  2. Swim under water
  3. Use technology {without someone showing me hands on first, then it's basics}
  4. Jog {I'd bruise my chin}
  5. The splits {well, actually I can - just can't get back up}
  6. Fly a plane {something on my bucket list}
  7. Stay away from CHOCOLATE

Seven Things I Can Do

  1. Fix a toilet flapper or handle & replace the seat
  2. Clean, clean, clean {I removed all the kitchen cabinet hardware, soaked & scrubbed it when I moved into this home}
  3. Cut my own hair {have done it since I was 12 yrs. old}
  4. Slay spiders for my daughter and her daughter
  5. Sew {but it mostly consists of mending, now}
  6. Charcoal portraits {just out of practice}
  7. Re-direct objects to a different or decorative purpose

Seven Characteristics I Want To Have

  1. Focus
  2. Obedience {I tend to be rebelious at times - not that I want to, it just happens}
  3. Self discipline {could be why diets don't work for me - ya think}
  4. Courage
  5. The ability to see situations from many different sides
  6. Patience {yep, I want it NOW}
  7. Poise

Seven Things I Can't Live Without

  1. My girls
  2. Sunshine {gotta have it - get grouchy without it}
  3. Perfume {Red Door is my fave}
  4. My FAITH {it's gotten me through some really rough times}
  5. My CPAP {can't sleep without it unless I sit up}
  6. Humor
  7. HUGS

Seven Things You Might Hear Me Say

  1. WeeHaw or WooHoo
  2. Omygosh! or Omyheck!
  3. ShootDangHeck!
  4. Love your guts
  5. S--T {I figure if my mom could say it, it can't be all that bad}
  6. That's too funny
  7. Hi, Miss Muffett

Thanks Bev for making this one tough by using so many answers I would have! Seriously, you know I love these things!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Seems I learn something new about you every single time! Believe it not!! Too cute!! I love reading about your life! Love you and your girls!!