Friday, June 8, 2012

Here's to you, BEV!
I do love Dr. Pepper.  I just can't drink it too often or my kidneys kick me.
My mom used to drink it when she was ironing.  None of us kids liked it, so she knew that she could have something to enjoy all to herself!  Back then the bottles were green and showed a circle with 10 . 2 . 4. .
When we moved to St. G you couldn't find it (or any ingredients to fix Mexican food - my golly, we were so behind the times), and when my in-laws came to visit from Texas they brought a few cases with them!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

That would have been so hard going with out mexican food........I still have a couple of those green bottles.......I remember going up to education week at the Y and not finding anything with caffeine....THOUGHT I'D GO NUTS!!!!!! hahahahaha That wouldn't be called addiction would it?