Thursday, May 31, 2012

My personality, as any of you that know me can attest, 
is
SLIGHTLY CRACKED!
I've become filled with enlightenment, though, over the years by my many varied experiences!
I have new employment, now, and have been absent from the blogging world as I have tried to adjust.
I will attempt to catch up.
But, true to another facet of my personality, I will do that backwards!


ONE
A number that I started out with, but certainly hope changes someday.  You, know, because of the eternal perspective.

The weather on Memorial day was delightful!
we had just gotten through some awful windy days.  It was so pleasant sitting on the patio in the early evening after a great grilled hamburger with family and friend.

CHOCOLATE is still my SWEET of choice!

12 O'CLOCK is just WRONG!
It is either NOON or MIDNIGHT!

"It's not unusual"  - reminds me of TOM JONES!  SIGH!  I so love to hear him sing!  Actually it is his breathing as he sings that really gets me!
"What's New Pussycat?"

Something new in my life is
my new place of business.
Leaving behind the 30+ years of Real Estate and the liability and 24/7 life to a position of reservationist for a rapidly growing company.  I can go home and leave work at work!  WHEEE!

Technology is wonderful as long as someone else figures it out for me and slowly and patiently teaches me.  I'm really good at pointing and clicking and speed dialing!







I STAND ALL AMAZED
{my favorite hymn}
I know He loves me!

I can't live without YOU!

a FAVORITE place to be
is such a comfort in this hurried world.

Usually I just make a mess.  However, I love making this 
now that I learned how from my sweet sister-in-law, CAROL.  I love you!

Lately my snack of choice has been a handful of dry roast peanuts, or a piece of pepper jack cheese!

I still read the scriptures daily, and am reading a Cluff family history that my brother Jim gave to me.  I used to think we didn't have any pioneer stories, but both the Cluff and Lofgreen sides have some really fantastic ones!


I heart my friends and family!

Grass is green and green is cool.  I live in a hot place, therefore grass is WONDERFUL!
 

i love me mum!

Kisses from my grand daughter makes me happy
and kisses from my daughter!


I love my kitchen
in all it's messy glory!

{ok, already!  I'll do some repenting, too!}



 Every day it's primp & polish!


This is a smell I adore
and I went without it for a very long time.
Hello, Red Door!  Welcome home!


I am inspired daily by so many family and friends.
I am truly lifted and led by
these men.
Such great examples.


And here I am

One happy lady!
I'm almost caught up!  It's past midnight, but I'm not giving up!  This is like my world in 60 seconds!  But by heck and hankies, I'm gonna' get this done!

If you look at the very top of the branch, you will see a tiny bird.
Andi & I were on the patio one morning at the first of May and saw one of the tiniest humming birds that I've ever seen.  There were two of them, but I could only get this shot of one!  They were almost diving at us before they landed!  What a treat for us to have these little creatures visit our back yard!

OK, then.  By GOLLY that was FUN!






3 comments:

Bev said...

Love this post......and love you too!! Backwards or forwards...you are one of my favorite "cracked" people! Glad you survived the training and are back to your blogging family...cuz you have definitely been missed....especially by ME!!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Glad you're still kickin'...crack head!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Enjoyed the post...glad you're surviving...crack head!