Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*! Gramma Rock Star !*

My grand daughter's 5th birthday celebration took place over the weekend, and this Gramma rocked on with the rest of the little rock stars. My daughter worked really fast and furious on this bash, with help from her cousin, and 2nd cousin. I pitched in with help on the rock star logo board, the "rock star" crayon portrait for "pin-the-shades-on-the-rock star", hanging a bazillion stars, and laying the red carpet. I even sported a tattoo on my chest. But, the most fun was rocking with Haylee to some great beats! That little girl had Gramma really jumping! She got me going, all the while taunting me to jump higher and twirl faster and faster,not letting go of me and giggling at me the whole time! Got some good laughs from the observers as well, and definitely wore this Gramma out!!




There's probably nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for that kid! I live for her hugs, sweet smile, teasing sparkle in her eyes, and bubbly giggles!



Lots of happy little girls, fun times and memories for Haylee (and Gramma) to muse on later in her life...

3 comments:

Bev said...

My oh my....aren't you the bestest Gramma in the whole, wide world! You rock....literally!~ Lucky Haylee to have your for her Gramma!

Anonymous said...

Now what was the REAL reason all the observers were giggling? :) I never could have pulled it off without you! You helped SO MUCH! Love you lots!

the duchess said...

How cute! You're a great Grandma, I can tell.