Monday, April 6, 2009

PEACE AND REST


I love you LENA...and I miss you already...

I'm glad I got to say goodbye ~ for now ~ and give you love and kisses yesterday. You have enriched my life far more than I was ever able to tell you (I tried here), and it's going to have a another hole in it without your presence . I know we will be together again --- however, I don't intend for that to happen for a long, l o n g time. So, hug my babies for me, please, and give my love to Mom & Dad and Wanda and Norene...Have a wonderful reunion {I think I may even envy you that} and enjoy that peace and rest you so deserve.
Until we meet again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me be there with you yesterday. And Haylee, too. I hope she's old enough to keep some good memories of Aunt Lena.

Bev said...

You are amazing. You have had so much loss in your life. I'm so thankful we have the plan of Salvation. Your words are beautiful and heartfelt. Yes, she will be so much by so many! Love you!!

Becca said...

She will be missed dearly. I think I envy her for the reunion part too. Just one more Great and Beautiful Guardian Angel to add to our list. Hugs!! I love you!!