Thursday, November 19, 2009

Words to LIVE by...

This tile trivet hangs in my kitchen near the sink, so I see it every day!
It was given to me by a co-worker almost 24 years ago!
I really do try to govern my life by
GREATFULNESS.
I also try to spread a little JOY and SUNSHINE every chance I get.
I have been blessed with a happy spirit - O, I can get down and depressed, but I just can't stay there. I will wallow for a moment only, and my heart just floats right back up to
HaPpY!
I have always been surrounded by people who love me, and things to give me comfort and ease and beauty! I recognize that I have more to be thankful for than not. Yes, I have had sorrows - many and deep - but, because of them I can appreciate the everyday little joys that come my way!
Thanks to my co-worker friend for giving me this beautiful tile, and to it's author, Amanda Bradley!
It gives me something to muse on...

2 comments:

Bev said...

You are one happy girl...and it rubs off on everyone around you. Thanks for sharing your JOY with the rest of us!! Keep on blogging...you so inspire me! ♥ YOU!

the duchess said...

One of my greatest blessings is those nearest and dearest to my heart. Wishing you all the best for a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxo